New Songs 2017


one sided love is special on its own her attitude is not changing and so is my love for her and trying is still on . we often have crossed ways ,

New Songs 2017, though she never looks at me . but nothing is wrong in trying . she has an expensive car, and my honda gets stuck too often .

i have things to talk so rare and she always have things to share . how does she look like , how should i say . just imagine , she is extremely sweet . and so is my love for her . and trying is still on i am temporary resident in canada and she is born and raised here

i am not even great at looks and she is tall,beautiful and fair sometimes i feel , i should tell her that what i have in my heart for her but i think she would be hard to afford coz i have to pay my student loan i think she may , notice me today as i have to deliver pizza at her place but trying is still on

and , one sided love is special on its own he eats fresh , home cooked food and i have to eat pizza or bread her mom worries even if she sneezes and no one care if i have high fever i love her , irrespective of her status i love her and not just her canadian status how should i tell her , i love her so much your lies are truth , if you are permanent

and no one believes if temporary , i think it's hard to understand her slang for me i think i am not smart enough i wish she could also understand that rich people has richness in accounts

New Songs 2017

and poor people have richness in heart i bet if she can love me even for second i am ready to spare my whole life for her rest , one sided love is special on its own

New Songs 2017 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: PaduWaras